If you’ve never been on a cruise, you’re missing out on a relaxing vacation! Everything you need is on the ship: comfortable lodging, delicious food, daytime activities and evening entertainment. Moving between ports is as easy as it gets (the ship and crew do it all, mostly while you sleep).
So, what’s holding you back?
· If it’s cost, be assured that cruising is one of the best values in vacation travel. All the features mentioned above are included in the basic fare. And, you only pay for the extras – such as beverages, spa treatments and shore excursions – that you want.
· If you worry that you’ll get seasick, today’s ships have excellent stabilizers that minimize rolling; most passengers adjust to the slight movement of the ship very quickly. For peace of mind, you can bring along a seasickness remedy, or get some from the ship’s medical staff.
· If you’re concerned about claustrophobia, you may be surprised by how spacious the staterooms feel, not to mention the expansive public spaces. And, it’s hard to feel closed in when you’re on deck in the fresh air.
Are you worried that you’ll stand out as a first-time cruiser? Cruise ships are essentially big, floating resort hotels, so it may feel more familiar than you think. Still, there are a few important things to know:
· Beverages are often not included in your fare. When you board, you can purchase a beverage package that will keep you happily hydrated.
· You may be asked to select an early or late seating in the dining room. Some ships favor multiple, open-seating restaurants, but many still have two seatings for dinner in an elegant main dining room.
· It’s customary to tip the crew at the end of your cruise. Each cruise line handles tipping a little differently; a Cruise Holidays personal cruise expert can give you the details for your cruise.
Finally, if you worry about choosing the right cruise, we understand – there’s an enormous variety of cruise lines, ships, destinations, fares and itineraries. Let your Cruise Holidays expert help you focus on what you want most. For example, where you do want to go? Do you want lots of activities on board, or a quieter experience? Are you most comfortable being casual, or do you love to dress up for dinner? Just let us know, and Anita can guide you to a fantastic cruise experience.
Visit & Like us on Facebook: www.facebook.com/AtthetaTravel