“There’s no other promotion in the travel industry of the size and scope of National Cruise Vacation Week,” said Christine Duffy, President and Chief Executive Officer of CLIA. Special offers during the week are expected to include two-for-one pricing, free stateroom upgrades, credits that can be used for extra amenities onboard, and more.
So, if you’ve been considering a cruise, National Cruise Vacation Week is an ideal time to book it. The special offers may allow you to:
· Select a ship you haven’t experienced before. If you’re interested in cruising on a ship with innovative onboard features – anything from cell phone access to surf simulators – there may be a special offer that will get you on board.
· Cruise somewhere you’ve always wanted to go. A two-for-one cruise fare may mean that you can pad your budget for flying to your port of embarkation – whether it’s in the U.S., Europe, Asia or Australia.
· Select a higher category of stateroom. Stateroom upgrades may put you in a stateroom with a balcony of your own, in a luxurious suite, or even in a multi-room villa that can accommodate the whole family.
· Enjoy special shore excursions. Some luxury lines include shore excursions in their cruise fares, but many treat it as an extra, optional expense. You could apply cruise fare savings to a spectacular shore excursion: say, a private vineyard tour and wine tasting or a parasailing adventure.
· Lengthen your vacation with a pre-or post-cruise tour. Cruise savings may enable you to add a land-based tour around the port, giving you a chance to experience a great city such as New York, New Orleans, Barcelona or Sydney.
Anita, your Cruise Holidays personal cruise expert has all the details on special fares and discounts that will be available during National Cruise Vacation Week, and can help you make the best use of your savings!
Visit us on Facebook! http://www.facebook.com/AtthetaTravel